View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 02:49 AM   #791
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

I'm getting tired of the whole storming the court thing. First of all, College rankings are a joke. I'm not sure how they come up with them, but the fact that top 5 ranked teams get beat every week is enough evidence that they aren't accurate. The guy (or computer) that comes up with these ranks must be chronically embarrassed.

Tonight I saw fans the rush the court after beating like a #8 ranked College team. Has it really reached the point where any time a team beats a ranked team the fans rush the court? It feels like it's much more common now.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote