View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 05:30 AM   #195
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Mysterious Death of Elisa Lam

Any confirmation released regarding substance use yet? I work at a detoxification centre so you can say that I'm pretty damn familiar with your typical signs of intoxication/inebriation...

I don't necessarily get the vibe that she's fearful of her surroundings but her odd activity doesn't appear to be acted out in a state of sobriety...

The repetitive pressing of almost every button, the peering out the elevator, the bizarre hand and arm movements...

Sad + eerie stuff nonetheless...

Last edited by Done_And_Done : 02-28-2013 at 03:21 PM.
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote