View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 03:58 PM   #31
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Top 20 Cities For Pizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
Anyone got a decent recipe for making dough and sauce?
i will hopefully get back to you later in the year.

spent a long time making crappy home pizza and was starting to get better by the end, mainly by not stressing on the yeast-rising aspect and just going for the thin, almost (but not quite) crackery crust. but then i got distracted by other stuff for a long time.

anyway, next step is to get myself firebrick and heat-resistant ceramic for my oven to simulate the super-hot dedicated-pizza oven taste. with the ultra-fresh ingredients and the 3-4 minute cooking time, tops.

heaven on a slice and actually pretty good for the health system. that is the critical combo i'm looking for.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote