View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 04:28 PM   #198
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Mysterious Death of Elisa Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
She looks pretty normal to me. I know when a person is high. I have a few black friends. You can tell by their eyes and the face if they are red, glazed, or puffy. Her coordination seems perfectly fine and as I already have explained, she is pressing the buttons to buy time. Have you ever been on an elevator and all the buttons are pressed. It takes a damn long time to get to your floor right, so my guess is she got chased and decided to press all the buttons so the elevator will take a long time getting back to the floor she is on.

If she was really getting chased or stalked wouldn't she want to get back to her room ASAP?

I don't think she would want to stop at every floor if someone is chasing her. It would just allow whomever or whatever some time to get to her.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote