View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 04:29 PM   #1
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Survivalists, here any?

as i was cruising through the daily GIF dump...

...i got curious if anyone here knows any great tips / techniques for survivalism.

the last one i learned, a few months ago, was how to pull up cat-tail plants and make a meal out of the milky stuff in the root bulbs.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote