View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 07:44 PM   #35
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Top 20 Cities For Pizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
All I'll say is that Greenpoint has incredible pizza. Never lived there, but the pizza is good shit. Of course, *Archie Bunker voice* you pass enough Polacks on the street, but the pizza is ****ing good.

Where in Greenpoint?

I just discovered some of the Polish markets there. One place is amazingly good and cheap, but I only get someone who speaks English about a third of time that I go there. Ended up with some Canadian bacon when I trying for this awesome Polish smoked pork loin.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote