View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 03:59 AM   #1420
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Yeah like I said before I think they're gonna set up Taker vs. Punk by having Punk say how he should still get a title shot because he put together the most impressive streak in WWE history (his long reign obviously) then Taker will say HIS streak is the most impressive etc etc etc

Pretty much yeah...

With Punk having just undergone a little losing streak It's probably the worst possible time to try and convince the audience that he actually has a valid chance to thwart Takers coveted streak but I guess it makes sense from a match up standpoint...
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote