View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 12:07 PM   #210
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputation
Default Re: Mysterious Death of Elisa Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
We are talking about hiding a body here. If someone really wants to hide this body, they will go to great lengths to do it, so if it is doable, and it looks like it since she's not that heavy and the ladder is not that high, then it could be possible multiple suspects were able to put her body in there. Even the dog police could not pick up her scent, so that meant she didn't walk there, she was carried.

I think she could be drugged though, but I don't think she would kill herself if she was on drugs. It just sounds so stupid. Some guy even said she prob was thirsty and looking for some water and somehow she fell in there and killed herself. Really.

115lbs is not that heavy ....but it is extremely heavy when trying to carry it up a ladder.

again, I'm not saying she wasn't carried.

I'm saying if she was murdered and placed in the tank....who ever did it used easiest way( put that 8' ladder next to the tank and carry her up)

The person must be strong enough to carry her, also must be familiar with the roof/tanks ( and do this without damaging the body)

( I was pointing this out because some people suggested that it was easier to climb up the service room ladder)
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote