View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 01:16 PM   #17
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Still not ready to fire Grunwald?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Listen lets put this IT shat to bed, I dont care about IT. I never said I wanted him back and I didnt bring him up you did. My point being is he had some talented teams thats it, not winners, not championship players etc... I said also he loved to make moves just to make moves and he didnt try to find a quality coach.

The best team in a decade? Dolan/Walsh/Grunwald has done a little bit better. the previous regimes were less than mediocre and this current regime mediocre. But its all in context. Lin's stretch last year got the Knicks into playoff contention from something like 8-15 (fluke), this year role players got the Knicks to 18-5 into the playoff contention (fluke). This regime has been saved by 2 miracles.
Whats the excitement for?

I've made no remarks to state this team is anything but an above average 47 win team.

But it's better than what we've seen in over a decade from a talent standpoint and record.

Persionally i do think they've overahcieved and mainly because inefficiency rarely wins.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote