View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 12:56 PM   #20
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Writing your resume sucks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by netsfan549
I'm looking for a job in networking business. What are good websites to v look for jobs?
Linkedin. Have a good resume and always have it handy. Tailor it for different jobs, if you want to work for A Widgets company, change a line item that fits that job better. Call people and tell them I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR COMPANY. It helps. Get a contact. Write a letter.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote