View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 12:19 PM   #84
chosen_one6
Banned

chosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this board
Default Re: Atheism vs. Theism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
How is what you bold'd from me something "you thought wrong" (meaning me being wrong) ? ... I don't see it being wrong or an inaccurate statement. You think religious people seem angrier; I feel atheists are. Atheists have the chip on their shoulder. IMO, much more than those who belong to a religious organization.

I mean come on dude, just admit so many atheists await for any and all opportunities to jump into a religious conversation (be it RL or here on the internet) and engage in a negative way. Atheists are way more quick to blast religious people with harsh insults and belittling smug remarks right from the very beginning of any such discussion.

Different people, different experiences I suppose.

Much like religious people love to inject their religious belief's into almost any ongoing event, whether it be related to their life or an event that doesn't concern them?
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote