View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 06:30 PM   #5
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: If you have a friend going through a really hard time, but...

I had a friend who I hung out with all the time. As time went on I noticed he became more and more racist towards almost everyone and saw me as somewhat of a token brown friend. I ditched his ass and didn't even invite him to my wedding even as he was through a rough time after a nasty breakup and loss of employment. I can't imagine how shitty I'd be feeling if he was at my wedding, knowing that he probably thought less of all of my family and friends simply due to their skin color. At least me ditching him might've made him think about his attitude and outlook on life. Sometimes you just have to pull the plug man regardless of their situation, hell you might actually do him a favor and force him to do some self reflection...
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote