View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 09:09 PM   #821
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
i hope ucla/arizona is as good as all the other games ive watched today
Will be the first game I watch. Didn't get to go watch my high school team in CCS playoffs(daddy mad about my gades) but this is the next best thing.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote