View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 10:24 PM   #21
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: The Ravens and Joe Flacco Have Agreed to a New Contract

I will try and paint a little picture of the Packers problems.

Linebackers- Need pass rush opposite of Matthews. Hopefully Nick Perry who was out last season provides this next season. Struggled stopping the run. But they also get Desmond Bishop back who is the teams best ILB. He brings a nasty side to the team and can bring pressure. They also get DJ Smith back. So this group should be better next season.

Safety- Big hole opposite Morgan Burnett. Still havent found Nick Collins replacement who was very important to this team.

DL- Need more pressure from the ends along with more depth.

OL- In my opinion this is the biggest problem for the Packers. One of the worst when it comes to pass blocking and the ZBS is a disappointment year after year. Hopefully the line improves with Buluga and Sherrod coming back from injuries. I would love to see what Rodgers and this offense can do behind an offensive line like the 49ers or Patriots.

RB- Yes its a problem but if the offensive line improves so will the run game.
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote