View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 03:31 AM   #4
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Comic Book Characters ... who's your favorite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Machine
Why does the superb War Machine never get any love in these discussions? I'm twice the warrior that is Ironman, and made him my personal bitch many a time. So why don't you people show some luv for the beast that is WM.

War Machine is my top 3 favorite Marvel Character. Better than Iron Man.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote