View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 04:02 PM   #827
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

Well, UNC is definitely peaking at the right time. I was a little too harsh on Roy earlier in the year, which was stupid of me. He clearly knew what he was doing. He probably could've made the switch to the smallball lineup a few games sooner, but he told fans to remain patient.

There's some things Roy has always been deserving of criticism for. However, one thing he always seems to do is having his teams play their best ball in February and March. And, as a fan, that may be my favorite quality any coach can have...to have your team peaking at the right time.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote