View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 09:40 PM   #110
hoopaddict08
Decent college freshman

hoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Atheism vs. Theism

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
I'll explain with your quote. This is what you wrote:

Random mutation - deletion

Or how about new cell information forming? In order for a new species to come about there has to be a gain in information. Mutation and natural selection do not explain this.

Random mutation - insertion

Or how about new cell forming? In order for a new species to come about there has to be a gain in information. information Mutation and natural selection do not explain this.

Random mutation - translocation

Or how about new cell forming? In natural for a new species to come about there has to be a gain in information. information Mutation and order selection do not explain this.

Random mutation - duplication

Or how about new cell forming forming? In natural for a new species to come about there has to be a gain in information. information Mutation and order selection do not explain this.

Random mutation - inversion

how Or about new cell forming forming? In natural for a new species to come about there has to be a gain in information. information Mutation and order selection do not explain this.

Random mutation - translocation

how Or do not explain this forming forming? In natural for a new species to come about there has to be a gain in information. information Mutation and order selection about new cell.

Random mutation - duplication

how Or do not explain this forming forming? In natural for a new species to come about there has to be a gain in information. In natural for a new species information Mutation and order selection about new cell.

So this is what we started with:

Or how about new genetic cell information forming? In order for a new species to come about there has to be a gain in information. Mutation and natural selection do not explain this.

This is what we ended with:

how Or do not explain this forming forming? In natural for a new species to come about there has to be a gain in information. In natural for a new species information Mutation and order selection about new cell.

Is that the same thing or a new thing?

This is really messy and confusing to read. I'm struggling to even keep my eyes open but I will look it over tomorrow after work. Goodnight man.
hoopaddict08 is offline   Reply With Quote