View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 01:31 AM   #1
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Welcome Brandon Jennings !!!

Monte has been carrying the offensive load , but with JJ Redick on board Jennings is acting like a PG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last two games 19 and 17 dimes with 20 and 11 points respectfully.
Here is the dab -

Expect the same good fortune for Brandon Jennings this summer back in October, he only wanted the same numbers that Holiday and Curry were getting, Milwaukee balked, and now he's headed into the open market as a possible max guy during a piss-poor summer for marquee free agents. Should Jennings make more than Ibaka or Lawson?
(Hold on, I have to find my cap locks key. Give me one second here.)
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO, A THOUSAND TIMES NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can't give the max or even anything close to the max to a shoot-first point guard who makes 40 percent of his shots, especially if it's someone who undeniably hurts his teams in crunch time. Of the 25 players who took the most "clutch" shots so far this season (close games, three minutes or less), Jennings has the second-worst field goal percentage (27.3 percent) and is tied for the fourth-most turnovers (nine). During the 2011-12 season, he took the fifth-most clutch shots (63) and made the lowest percentage of anyone in the top 25 (20.6 percent). During the 2010-11 season, he had the lowest "clutch" field goal percentage (25 percent) of anyone in the top 20 not named "DeMarcus Cousins" (a rookie that year). Really, he should be making Mike Conley/Goran Dragic/Jeremy Lin money (something like $8 million a year), but as they say in auctions, it only takes two dummies to drive up someone's price. No offense to Brandon Jennings, but I can't wait to make fun of the team that gives him $58 million over four years. And it WILL happen. (End tangent.)
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote