View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 04:45 PM   #137
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 NFL Draft Discussion

McShay tweeted that he thought Fisher could go #1 overall, that was after the combine but before KC franchised Albert

I believe he has Fisher ahead, or close enough to where it doesn't matter

Lane Johnson completely blew the combine up...his stock is huge right now, but perhaps he is more of the "potential/high upside with risk" side

it doesn't matter if the Eagles like Joeckle the best tough, because the other two are so close it would be really dumb to trade up for him...unless they just lose a late pick or something...but they wouldn't, they would have to give up their 2nd round pick to make that jump, and that is ridiculous in this draft.

I hope the Eagles do that, because I think it would set them back, but I don't see the gap between Joeckle and those others nearly big enough to do it.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote