View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 06:46 AM   #246
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Mysterious Death of Elisa Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingconch
Honestly i think she was drugged and maybe suicide? As someone posted, how are you gonna take 115lbs climbing up that ladder into the tank? Unless there are other means of getting in there?

The roof was locked, so there would of been no way she could of went there on her own because there was an alarm that needed to be deactivated.

I just don't see how she could pull this off being so wacked out of her mind.

I don't think the body was placed in there by climbing a ladder; there was a platform that a person could stand on and drop the body in there.

Being murdered fits a lot more nicely with the facts.

Last edited by IamRAMBO24 : 03-06-2013 at 06:48 AM.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote