View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 12:12 PM   #11
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Toronto is now North America's 4th largest city.

Wow, that metro map is sad. That's terrible for tourism and almost makes me not want to bother with a visit as it's been a decade since I've gone, and we were throwing it around after the new NHL divisions were announced last week.

It's so nice as a tourist in places like DC, NY, and London because you can get around easily without renting a car, riding the bus, or paying for a taxi.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote