View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 05:31 PM   #4
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Could Cavs Fans Reaction Make a Difference to LBJ?

I'm not really sure. After watching Ronaldo's homecoming at Old Trafford, fans may have influence over players but I don't think Cav fans are as passionate as MUFC fans.

With that said and seeing how Lebron's presents himself to us, I don't think he would care.

A little emotional but he left for a reason and the debacle that came with leaving, why would he do it again?

I think he's better off staying in Miami and bringing them rings. He would be closer to last end of his prime going to Cleveland and I don't know why he would go there. Kyrie?
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote