View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 04:32 PM   #5
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Could Cavs Fans Reaction Make a Difference to LBJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranku
That might be the most pathetic thing I would have ever witnessed when it comes to sports.

Dude chewed your franchise up and spit you out in front of the entire nation on ESPN. And now, after burning his jerseys and booing him at every chance you get, you want these same fans to beg for him to come back during a game where he is playing against you guys.

Wow.
Absolutely pathetic. On a level never seen in sports.

I have hope that most Cleveland fans are like me and want nothing to do with the guy... But even if you want him back, this is beyond pathetic.

(will not happen, btw)

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 03-06-2013 at 04:35 PM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote