View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 05:08 PM   #12
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Could Cavs Fans Reaction Make a Difference to LBJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 23
I don't know about that. Your feeling is not the same as Cleveland fans as a whole.

I remember seeing Cavs fans swinging a poster with the inscription ''Lebron please come back in 2014'' or something along these lines in the last game between Miami and Cavs.
Obviously no one fan speaks for an entire base. I don't think it is necessary for me to write a disclaimer making a statement as such every time I post on a topic related to Cleveland. I'd like to think that is assumed.

I can only speak for myself.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote