View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 05:24 PM   #15
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Could Cavs Fans Reaction Make a Difference to LBJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010splash

You would rather watch a team win 20-25 games than be favorites to win the title every year? I feel sorry for you pal.
I've quite enjoyed this season, actually. Lots of young talent to get excited about.

I don't need my hometown franchise to be the best in the league or have the best player to have great interest. Apparently, you do.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote