Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
The roof was locked, so there would of been no way she could of went there on her own because there was an alarm that needed to be deactivated.
I just don't see how she could pull this off being so wacked out of her mind.
I don't think the body was placed in there by climbing a ladder; there was a platform that a person could stand on and drop the body in there.
Being murdered fits a lot more nicely with the facts.
- the platform ( actually a supply room/elevator repair roof) is only accessed by climbing a 20' vertical ladder..no way an average person could carry a 115lbs body up a vertical 20' ladder.
- not sure if the roof access door was locked or not...not even sure if the alarm was working.
- the roof also has 2 roof hatches..that you could access through most likely the 15 th floor.
- roof also has graffitti in many places...not sure how secure it was?
- I do believe she was placed there by someone else though.