View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 09:28 PM   #75
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Offseason Thread (Free Agency, Releases, Trades, etc)

Younger than Revis, cheaper than Revis but he isnt Revis. Is he an elite CB caliber talent? I question that. But I wouldnt rule him out tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Think they're one of the two teams interested in Revis?? Would you trade the #5 overall for him? Or maybe this years #2 and next years #1......?

As good as Revis is? No. Why? Coming off injury. I know the guys who have returned and performed well. But I'm still skeptical on a guy like that especially at CB. Contract, he's going to command top dollars. And last we get to draft compensation. I think its just too much when you factor in all these things for a CB. This team has lots of holes to fill.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote