View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 03:28 AM   #484
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysunny
Saw a guy wearing a Nets hat at a supermarket today. Struck up a conversation about how crappy this team is, talking about potential playoff matchups and what not. It got awkward quick so we drifted away to discussing western conference. (he also happened to be a Lakers fan) Still, he said he would pick LeBron over Kobe to start a franchise so I knew he was legit.
the past couple weeks has been a pretty wild ride for me. but that bolded part had me doubling over in a happy and relieved way. hahaha, god bless you guys.

tonight i was hoping to catch the game at the bar after doing the club thing. well, yea... friends and female problems... once again a serious life-threatening combo. :S

rock on for now, bros!