View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 11:24 PM   #4
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: restoring an old car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
I've done quite a few. I'm more into retromodding classics now(taking a previously crap model with an exterior design that I'm interested in, and implanting newer and more reliable and overall better set of mechanicals and electronics). And I also agree, restoring a car is something every "man" should experience.

I did a few Mopars(67 cuda, 69 charger, 72 roadrunner, 73 roadrunner), a 69 camaro, a 73 911, and a 71 torino as full restores. I did a 82 Lynx retromod with a 2.3 duratec, a skybird with a 3.8, and right now I'm hunting down a first gen honda accord, and I'll plan the retro mod once I get my measurements.
Also, my first 15 cars were from salvage yards. I didn't buy a brand new car until the mid 90s. LOL

Nice choice. I was thinking of doing something similar at one point, and building up an OM603 diesel for it.

Restore a Continental for me and I will buy it. Convertible and black. I have always want to do this Lincoln but I have no time. Too busy trying to make money.

9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote