View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 03:07 AM   #10
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: restoring an old car

Just don't get stuck to the point where it's sitting in your garage or driveway for years on out.

I think the most important thing, like I said I have never done this and a buddy of mine is doing a 70's truck and it has gone over 3 years, is that you set a timetable and limit.

Eventually, if it's been so long, give up. I would first budget and source the necessary means to finish the job.

How much is it going to cost?

When is the expected finished project? It comes to a point when the honeymoon period is over. Even after finishing the project, it may not seem like it's worth it.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote