View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 03:26 AM   #12
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: restoring an old car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
But I got rid of it that summer(made a quick buck) and started another project. I didn't really care for it as a teenager.

Basically what I meant by the honeymoon phase would be over. You go into the project thinking that it would be something you like when it was done but didn't care for it.

I think the same goes for even a Continental that I like or an old BMW, eventually the restoration would make you hate it.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote