View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 07:34 PM   #851
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

Actually if we lose and State wins their last game @FSU, I think we drop to the 4 seed. They own the tie breaker over us because we would have lost twice to duke while they have a win.

Doesn't matter either way as the only thing you want in the ACC Tournament is that first day bye. Which is what the top 4 seeds get.

As to whom I would rather face: duke or Miami.. Who cares. Miami is slumping and, with hindsight, I honestly believe this team should have won in Cameron and probably should win tomorrow. Miami, though, because I don't like the risk of losing to duke. They do seem to blow their load in the ACCT every year. And they still might win tomorrow no matter what I feel, potentially giving them a 3 game sweep. Although Miami is just a worse match up for us, even post lineup change.

Quote:
Here are the Sagarin Predictor Values for the games since PJ first became a starter:

(1) AT Dook: 90.50 pure points (expected performance by a #6 team)
(2) VS UVA : 94.09 pure points (expected performance by a #2 team)
(3) AT GT : 94.51 pure points (expected performance by a #2 team)
(4) VS NCSU: 92.40 pure points (expected performance of a #4 team)
(5) AT CLEM: 90.18 pure points (expected performance of a #8 team)
(6) VS FSU : 91.80 pure points (expected performance of a #5 team)
(7) AT UMD : 96.07 pure points (expected performance of a #1 team)
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote