View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 02:47 AM   #10
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Amare Stoudemire out again, needs knee surgery, out 6 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Dont you have to match salaries to trade him?

How can you replace him? You mean release someone?
If a team has the cap space they can absorb his deal in total, like Houston, not as if they'd do it.

Amare is untradeable in my eyes, i can't see anyone taking on that risk.

All the team can do is find guys to plug in that can contribute some of what Amare can do collectively.

Although I know it wont happen, if this team comes up short, like first round KO short, I do feel a total gutting is in order.

Getting knocked out in the East with only one solid team is pathetic.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote