View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 10:15 AM   #3
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: After 15 years, I've officially given up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Do yourself a favor and start rooting for the Lakers. 16 banners don't lie.

You can watch them live whenever they travel to the East.

I have a hard time jumping ship to such winning franchises. I guess a life time of rooting for the underdog makes me feel guilty to enjoy the fruits without the labor, so to speak.

I guess I'm looking for more of an up and coming franchise that I can grow with and actually have a chance to cheer for a championship during my lifetime
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote