View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 10:21 AM   #5
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: After 15 years, I've officially given up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
I have a hard time jumping ship to such winning franchises. I guess a life time of rooting for the underdog makes me feel guilty to enjoy the fruits without the labor, so to speak.

I guess I'm looking for more of an up and coming franchise that I can grow with and actually have a chance to cheer for a championship during my lifetime
Easy. Start rooting for the Knicks.
They are from East,have a lot of nationally televised games and are playing in the world's most famous arena.

Even though I don't like/understand bandwagon fans it's your choice.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote