View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 11:25 AM   #6
La Frescobaldi
I brick nerf balls

Default Re: After 15 years, I've officially given up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
On the Raptors. I've been a die hard since the age of 13 but this year Im just fed up with the mediocrity and complete lack of direction. I'm getting older and I've realized life is too short to be a fan of a losing, terribly managed franchise. I'm tired of the frustration, the disappointment, the offseason naive hope only to have it crushed 10 games into the new season.

So I have to find a new team to root for. I've rooted for the Raps because it was Canada's team and before the rise of the Internet, was the only team consistently being broadcast north of the border.

Now I travel alot, especially to Miami, but I cringe thinking of jumping ship to a team like Miami, thats seemingly untouchable these days. What are some good options for life long support and dedication, especially in the East, where I could travel to see them 2-3 times a year?

Stern has announced that teams will be in Europe in the next few years. I'm pretty clueless but it's very curious that the T-Wolves have suddenly become completely international.......... a team not at all known for that.

I could never suggest the Knicks with such a ballhog on that team but that was my first team and I still kinda watch em... tho since anthony deliberately tanked until they traded Lin and fired D'Antoni I refuse to watch them until he's gone. Not a second too soon.

Sixers? Home of Wilt & Billy C, Doc & Moses & Sir C!

you got a lot of teams to choose from really...... I have no love for the Celtics, those swine

Maybe you should just do like I did when I abandoned the Lakers due to too much cheap shottery... find a guy you like and just do the blatant fan-stan!
La Frescobaldi is offline   Reply With Quote