View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 10:52 AM   #8
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: After 15 years, I've officially given up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Easy. Start rooting for the Knicks.
They are from East,have a lot of nationally televised games and are playing in the world's most famous arena.

Even though I don't like/understand bandwagon fans it's your choice.

You really consider that a bandwagon fan? After watching about 70% of 15 years of losing seasons, and making a hole in my wall after Carter missed that game winner against the sixers? And buying countless memorabilia throughout the years?

I don't think rooting for one team for 15years, that's not even in your city and finally being fed up is the definition of a bandwagon fan
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote