View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 11:58 AM   #12
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Amare Stoudemire out again, needs knee surgery, out 6 weeks

I think our best case scenario is if he comes back for the playoffs and plays well. Even if it doesn't translate to wins, it'll show a glimmer of promise. While I agree with Knickscity that we're probably stuck with him, I stopped saying "he's untradeable" about 2 years back when I saw some of the dumbest trades take place. The Magic taking back Hedo's contract. Charlotte not amestying Tyrus Thomas. Trading for Andrew Bogut's contract etc.

Ultimately, we're going to have to pray one of these bad teams with cap space are dumb enough to take a chance. It's improbable, but it isn't impossible.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote