View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 11:02 AM   #13
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: After 15 years, I've officially given up...

I'm a Sixers fan so I've experienced more bad seasons than you have. From top to bottom (ownership, mgmt, coaching, players etc). Still a fan. Cant say I'm diehard at this point. The only time I cheered and followed another team was the Bulls dynasty. You should forever be a fan of the Craptors but following a second team isnt a sin unless its a rivalry or something along those lines where history doesnt allow it. Like I dont see how someone can like the Sixers and Celtics. A buddy follows OKC because he is a huge Durant fan and likes the makeup of the team.

So I say if you have favorite players you enjoy watching maybe follow their team. Maybe look for a less hyped team that solid like the Pacers. Real tough, physical bunch. Coached well. Teams like Lakers, Heat, Knicks should be

But you cant shake being a fan of the Craptors based on how you feel now. You'll find yourself going back to them. Just takes one big hit in the draft, free agency. I'm a Philly fan. Been waiting for a long time to see Sixers, Eagles celebrate a title here. More sports here, more disappointment. You just have the Craptors.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote