View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 08:34 AM   #4
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: PREDICTIONS: 5 game West coast road trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I think we'll go 1-4. We aren't going to beat GS at home without Melo. Denver is going to try to kill us to prove a point. LaMarcus Aldridge is going to abuse us and Damian Lillard is going to get at least 20. The Clippers are going to run us out of the gym. I think the only team we'll beat is Utah. They suck but even they will be seeking revenge. Other than Utah, the only team I see us possibly beating Portland only because they have serious depth issues.
I'm not saying we're going to win but Warriors have been playing like complete shit lately. They are 5-12 in their last 17 games and they look pretty bad.

Same thing with Utah. Lost 4 in a row and are 1-8 in their last 9 games. Even that one win came against the Bobcats

Blazers have a good starting lineup but their bench is awful. 4-6 in their last 10.

That's 3 games that we have a solid chance at winning. I don't see us winning at Denver and LA. Nuggets will run us out of the building and the Clippers are simply a better team and also with a home court advantage.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote