View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 02:14 PM   #17
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What do you think happens after death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
The brain goes, we go.

Just like it was before you were born. Do you remember anything before you were born? Exactly. Just like that. For eternity.

Better than burning in hell for eternity, I'll tell you that.

I definitely want to live forever, but I know that's just my human instincts, I'm content with death. We actually got really lucky being born human, it's a fun ass ride.
just because you don't remember anything before birth, doesn't mean you didn't exist

ask the guy in your avy
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote