View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 03:37 PM   #4
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Man down (Stat)! Man down! Code 10, 10-53

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Regardless of whether anyone like's STAT or not, he was a HUGE piece of the puzzle. Not only financially, but he's literally the only other big time player we had besides Melo. Now, we're going to have to hope JR is good JR for an entire playoffs and not bad JR. This KILLS us not only this year but going forward because, if STAT wasn't hard enough to trade before, he's virtually impossible to move now. The only thing we can hope for now is to move him for another guy who a team wants out. I hate to say this, because el gringos may jizz his pants, but maybe we can move him for Bargnani. The fans, the organization...pretty much everyone in Toronto hates him. They took on Rudy Gay's max deal. Maybe they'll take on STAT's. It's a loooooooong shot but I'm really grasping at straws here.

I'd rather hold onto STAT and hope for a medical miracle than take Bargs.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote