View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 10:55 AM   #171
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Offseason Thread (Free Agency, Releases, Trades, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
I don't know why he didn't make the Pro Bowl. His play certainly warranted it.

Here's a question for you to answer. Why do YOU think he was bad/overrated in 2011?

Not what other people have said, what YOU THINK.
In 2011 I would say I watched roughly half of the Eagles games...Nnamdi was exposed to being completely clueless in a zone, his ineptitude was generally blamed on the Philly D coordinator/scheme rather than him. He was tried in the slot and even at safety a little bit.

His CB metrics according to PFF were average at best...they didn't record the same numbers that you did. He was middle of the pack while Revis was still elite AND glued to the other team's #1s.

In 2011 he was better than 2012, however he still wasn't even close to playing at the level that his paycheck suggested, which is TOP-2...he was getting Revis money.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote