View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 01:09 PM   #23
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE Chess Tour: Sign up & Perform.

Also, do not hesitate to submit your finished games. You can decide which one (you or partner) is going to PM me the link of the game and the resut. I think history for non premium users stays for the last 5-6 games (although I might be wrong), and it's possible after you have played 5-6 games on top of the old one, it cannot be viewed. So, lets not find that out the bad way.

Cheers.
kNIOKAS is online now   Reply With Quote