View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 04:43 PM   #559
BuffaloBill
Zero Dimes

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Dragon Ball Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
NEW *BATTLE OF THE GODS* INFO:
There are 12 GODs Bills is the weakest one.
SPOILER:
(Highlight)
Bills is the weakest God.
Apparently there will be a new series.
No Vegeta SSJ3 but he will be stronger than SSJ3 Goku for a moment.
Watch this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHhiPFYEv94

For more info
Not sure if it is true but i believe it.

That's crazy. But the only part I care about is that the Great Saiyaman is confirmed to be in this movie. I can die happy

Oh wow I had to edit out that huge spoiler white text. I didn't even notice it at first.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote