View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 07:03 PM   #207
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Offseason Thread (Free Agency, Releases, Trades, etc)

Really like the Browns' moves so far. Paul Kruger is a beast. He was the best pass-rusher on the Ravens' roster in '12, is only 27 and we got him for $8 million a year. Not too shabby for a pass-rushing OLB.

Now, add to Kruger Desmond Bryant and Quentin Groves to the already nice young core in place including Haden, Taylor, Sheard, Winn... And the veteran in the middle D'Qwell.

That defense could be very good next year. I also love the fact that we got one of the best players off of a divisional rival.

I don't know much about the tightend we just signed... Gary Barnidge. Anyone want to fill me in?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote