View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 10:26 AM   #22
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: Let's take out Melo....

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
eh, you know my take on that, can't blame the roster makeup when you look at one-way players soaking up the money.

Most role players know what their limits are, but coming here, they turn that down because they have to do so much more.

But the guys i mentioned all contribute more than just points.

As far as Melo directly, I've lost quite a bit of trust in him, but he does have this playoff series to prove his worth.

Don't get knock out in the first, can't blame your teammates your whole career for that, eventually folks will look at you.
I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Lets say these other players are 2 way players.... You put them on this team you are saying the Knicks would be better? I cant get over the fact. I dont see what they do that could be better than what Melo does. I dont see the greatest team players or leaders you listed. I dont see my team must win personalities. Kobe is the only one but after 18 years in the league he shouldnt have to do it all still.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote