View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 02:13 PM   #10
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Need Advice: Breaking Up With Roommate Today

there is a contract/document, drawn up by her.

it's very vague, and doesn't say anything about penalties for early termination or even how much notice she requires.

it does, however, say that the rental commitment can not be broken before Nov. '13.

i live in Ontario, and most legislation I've read says that the contract must be honoured. Or, it states, I can either:

a) find someone to replace me

b) negotiate an early exit

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Change your cell # and sneak out in the middle of the night. Never look back.

yeah, that's what my GF suggests I do if the talk doesnt go well .

personally, I'm planning/hoping to just try to talk my way out of it.
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote