View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 03:14 PM   #245
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2013 Offseason Thread (Free Agency, Releases, Trades, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
The Chiefs have signed CB Sean Smith to a 3 Year/18 Million Dollar Contract with 11 Million Guaranteed.

The Chiefs are having a great offseason so far.

The Colts have signed DT Ricky Jean-Francois to a 4 Year/22 Million Dollar Contract.

The Colts have given out some questionable contracts so far this offseason.

Alot of money for Francois. I don't know what he did to warrant that kind of money and at best he's a fringe starting NT. Never impressed me with his play. He's a good depth player but he's nowhere near that money. I guess the contract doesn't have alot of guaranteed money so he'll be cut in a few years when they can find a better replacement.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote