View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 01:09 PM   #27
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Aquille Carr Commits To Seton Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowe
I've seen Aquille play live no less than 10 times now and he's the most exciting player I've ever seen on the high school level.

If only he were taller more people would take note that the skills in the highlight mixes are what you get nearly every game. 2 biggest weaknesses are that he struggles playing off the ball and he gets too at times wild with the ball in his hands like Rafer Alston used to do.

Read my earlier comment, he is definitely an exciting player I've never doubted that. I was only commenting on the "mixtape culture" some of the posters were alluding too.

Regardless of how good he is now, he doesn't really project very well to the pro game because of his size. Not sure if he just like to attack but not sure if he has a jumpshot either. At best I see him as a solid backup like an Earl Watson or Earl Boykins on a team that likes to run, which is really where he is most effective.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote